Taking the step to report a complaint of sexual abuse is not easy. The strength and courage to make such a report often comes after many years of suffering. We are sensitive to the needs of survivors and families and committed to aid in the healing process, especially with regard to making an initial complaint.

Anyone wishing to report any allegation of sexual misconduct by a Friar should contact the Province of St. Barbara’s Victims Assistance Coordinator and the appropriate child protection agency or local authority, e.g. the police or sheriff's department.

Province of St. Barbara
Victims Assistance Coordinator

Angelica Jochim, MFT

Child Protective Agencies

California:  http://www.cdss.ca.gov/Reporting/Report-Abuse/Child-Protective-Services/Report-Child-Abuse

Arizona:  https://dcs.az.gov/

New Mexico: https://cyfd.org/child-abuse-neglect

Oregon:  https://www.oregon.gov/dhs/children/child-abuse/Pages/CPS.aspx

Washington: http://www.atg.wa.gov/child-abuse-neglect